Contactless Service / Workshop Drop off / Pickup procedure:
Due to Stage 4 Restrictions in Victoria, we must implement contactless pickup and drop off procedures for all our customers. No customer is allowed to enter our premises for payment, pick up or drop off and physical interaction must strictly be limited.
Drop off Procedures:
- Please enter our service car park and park your vehicle in any of the free parking bays.
- Call 03 9465 0350 once parked and provide your vehicle’s registration
- Our service staff will confirm your booking details and go over your required repairs and any other work required
- Please leave your keys in the vehicle and exit the vehicle
- One of our staff will come to greet you and start the disinfection procedures on your vehicle, once this is done the car will be moved into our workshop
No customers will be permitted to enter our premises and physical interaction must be limited so we recommend you have a taxi or alternative transport to get you home etc.
Pick up Procedures:
- Please call to make payment for your repair/service before coming to pick up your vehicle, payments must be made and cleared before the vehicle is released
- Confirm a pickup time so we can arrange to have your car disinfected and ready for pickup
- Enter our service car park and locate your vehicle
- Please call 03 9465 0350 to confirm your arrival
- Our service staff will come out and place the keys in your vehicle
- You may now enter your vehicle and drive away.
Following the above procedures will ensure we operate a contactless pickup and drop off service for your vehicle and maintain the safety of our staff and customers!