COVID-19 – “SAFE SETTINGS” AFTER
7 DAY (PLUS 7 DAY EXTENTION) CIRCUIT BREAKER LOCKDOWN
FROM 12 AM 11/6/21
Spare Parts – Open 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
Car Sales – Open 8am-5pm Mon-Fri, Saturday by appointment only
Workshop – 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
Are you a part of this current cluster? Have you travelled overseas/interstate/Victoria in the last 14 days, have/had any flu like symptoms (runny nose, sore throat, temperature, shortness of breath) and/or been exposed to a known person carrying the virus (including yourself)?
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER OUR PREMISES – Please go home & isolate.
Workshop customer information
- Contactless dropping off & picking up of your vehicle in the car park can occur if required.
- QR code checking in, is a government requirement by all staff & customers. Please check in before entering our factories.
- Face masks to be worn indoors at all times, outdoors when its not possible to keep social distance.
- Sanitising of hands or wearing gloves is highly recommended before entering our factories.
- 1.5 metres between staff & customers at all times, stay behind the lines where indicated, maximum 4 people in the office & spare parts at one time & maximum of 4 customers waiting in our waiting area at one time. Please use common sense & please respect our staff & other customers.
Customers, please note that Peter Lennox Automotive is doing all we can to prevent the spread of any virus.
- Staff to wash their hands every hour for 30 seconds, as well as when arriving to work, 1 person at a time, no lining up (or wear gloves).
- No staff member is to touch a customer’s vehicle when dropped off until our workshop manager has cleaned & sanitised it.
- Red flag – vehicle has been cleaned & sanitised by our workshop manager for our staff to commence work on.
- Green flag – vehicle is cleaned & sanitised by our workshop manager for our customers to pick up.
- Staggered morning tea & lunch breaks.
- A COVID Safe Plan has been implemented within our workplace on how we have prepared for, & will respond to, a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19. This is updated regularly depending on government & VACC regulations.
- A workplace attendance register is in place for any person who attends our workplace for a period of more than 15 minutes & cannot use the QR system.
Any questions? Please call us on 9465 0350.