5 DAY SNAP (PLUS 7 DAY EXTENTION) LOCKDOWN 5.0
FROM 12AM 21/7/21
Spare Parts – Closed (Click & collect within 5kms)
Car Sales – Closed (Click & collect within 5kms)
Workshop – 8am-5pm Mon-Fri (Reduced Staff) – Open to providing essential & critical vehicle repairs including routine maintenance to essential customers within our 5km radius.
Are you a part of this current cluster in Australia? Have you travelled overseas/interstate/Victoria in the last 14 days, have/had any flu-like symptoms (runny nose, sore throat, temperature, shortness of breath) and/or been exposed to a known person carrying the virus (including yourself)?
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER OUR PREMISES – Please go home & isolate.
Workshop customer information
- Unfortunately, all customers cannot wait while their vehicle is undergoing emergency repairs and/or servicing on site. Contactless dropping off & picking up of your vehicle in the car park will occur.
- No walk-ups. You will be directed to book your vehicle in at another time & asked to leave our premises.
- QR code checking in is a government requirement by all staff & customers. Please check-in when you’re in our car park.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
- Sanitising of hands or wearing gloves is highly recommended.
- Please stay 1.5 metres between staff & customers at all times.
- Please use common sense & please respect our staff & other customers.
- You can travel more than 5kms from your home to obtain the necessary goods & services, if not reasonably practicable for you to obtain them within your 5km zone.
Customers please note that Peter Lennox Automotive is doing all we can to prevent the spread of any virus.
- Staff to wash their hands every hour for 30 seconds, as well as when arriving to work, 1 person at a time, no lining up (or wear gloves).
- No staff member is to touch a customer’s vehicle when dropped off until our workshop manager has cleaned & sanitised it.
- Red flag – vehicle has been cleaned & sanitised by our workshop manager for our staff to commence work on.
- Green flag – vehicle is cleaned & sanitised by our workshop manager for our customers to pick up.
- Staggered morning tea & lunch breaks.
- A COVID Safe Plan has been implemented within our workplace on how we have prepared for, & will respond to, a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19. This is updated regularly depending on government & VACC regulations.
- A workplace attendance register is in place for any person who attends our workplace for a period of more than 15 minutes & cannot use the QR system.
Any questions? Please call us on 9465 0350.